Please remember, although this line is made using quality 14k gold-filled materials that won't chip or tarnish, it is still very delicate. You must be gentle when putting on or taking off each piece. Wearing a body chain that doesn't fit you correctly, or snagging the jewelry on clothing will break the jewelry. Therefore we ask all of our customers to please be mindful and careful. If you learn to properly care for your Ashley Carson, you'll have it around to wear for almost a lifetime.
We recommend purchasing a jewelry cleaner from your local retail store. If you do not have a jewelry cleaner at home or do not wish to purchase one, it is also safe to use a mild dish soap mixed with water. Lather the mixture between your fingers before rubbing it onto your jewels. The pieces that will require the most cleaning are the necklaces and body chains, as your neck often produces a decent amount of oils, sweats, has sunscreen, facial lotions, and/or makeup on it. Pieces with stones, such as quartz often fair well when they are scrubbed gently with an old toothbrush.
BODY CHAINS & NECKLACES
HOW TO STORE IN OUR CASES
- To open, bend curved side (back) away from flat side (front)
- Close all clasps on necklace or body chain
- Use both hands to hold the piece out from end to end
- Wrap the piece around the spool, leaving out the first end by 1/4 inch
- Use your other hand to wrap the remainder of the piece around the spool (while holding the first side of the piece in place)
- Leave 1/4 inch hanging from the second end
- Flip spool closed, leaving out both 1/4 inch ends
You can also visit our Instagram Highlight FAQs for an instructional video from Ashley by clicking here.