Midnight Rider Necklace
Midnight Rider was featured in both digital editions of Esquire and Cosmopolitan Magazine. It was worn by A Bikini A Day founder, blogger and model Natasha Oakley (pictured).
- Made with 14k Gold Filled
- Tested on the most sensitive skin, with no adverse reactions reported
- Gold will not chip off
- Gold will not tarnish for 25+ years if appropriately cared for and left unexposed to liquids, sweat, etc.
- Although our pieces we say are "shower approved," please be cautious in knowing that you will get more years out of your jewelry if cared for as recommended
- 14K Gold Filled is made by a chemical bonding process and is weight standardized in the USA, and must be 5% more in gold weight
- 14K Gold Filled was invented in 1817, which you don't see on the market much as it is mostly only available in chain and wire due to the production complexities and thus not used by many designers as it is creatively limiting and cannot be cast into shapes
- Our customers who take care of their pieces report years of wear
- Item is not gold plated
- Hematite Beads
- Lobster Clasp Closure
- 4" Neck, 7.25" Drop with a 3" Extender
Midnight Rider by The Allman Brothers Band